1. A darkly and untameable shrew, with a banshee's harsh call fit for an out of tune harpsichord, hidden beneath her soft spoken poetic prowess.
2. A stranger to the new who prefers to traverse old worlds.
3. A trickster who can be seen soaring across the constellation of the corvus with absinthe clasped tightly in her talons.
4. She seeks to prey on all lovers of poetry.
5. To leech the life out of the conventional greedily.
6.To devour the idea of fashionable music voraciously.
7. She's not Edgar Allan Poe's 'Ligeia', but many by her words will be brought back from the dead through her poetic incantations.
"Why is a Raven like a writing desk?"
Because if you put one and two together, You get The Raveness, Silly.
Part of © TheRaveness.com / All rights reserved.
This is going to be an interesting task indeed…